- What were the circumstances under which you choose to have an abortion?
- What would it meant for you not to travel?
- What would you say to the citizens’ assembly if you could speak to them?
- How would your experience have been different if you were able to access safe, legal abortion services at home?
- What impact would being forced to remain pregnant against your will have had on your emotional and physical health?
- What impact did being forced to travel have on you, your family and your finances?
– See more at: http://www.abortionrightscampaign.ie/2015/09/15/news-release-issued-by-the-abortion-rights-campaign-tuesday-15th-september-2015/#sthash.HEr9o1w3.dpuf
Media – Latest Blog Posts
- Open Letter to the Citizens’ Assembly
- Government unable to provide answers on abortion at CEDAW hearings
- Strike 4 Repeal
- Abortion Rights Campaign analysis of Saturday 7 January session of the Citizens’ Assembly
- Travelling art exhibition highlights urgent need for reform of Ireland’s abortion laws
- Abortion Rights Campaign disappointed with BAI Ruling
- Abortion Rights Campaign holds Annual “Carols for Choice” Event
- Give pro-Repeal activists a level playing field: Guest blogpost in response to an Irish Times Article by Doris Murphy
- We want your voices to be heard at the Citizens Assembly
- Call to Action: Donate to Planned Parenthood!